Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Getting my creativity on

Today I decided to focus on finding interesting shots. I had some unexpected success. I had fully expected to simply practice and not end up with anything worth posting.

This was a bubble in the ice. You can see the clear ice surrounding this opaque spot. There was water trickling underneath.


This one was particularly interesting to me. It came out looking like a very high rock cliff. In fact it was a hollowed out tree stump that was no more than 2 feet high.

Of course this is a park bench. The sun created an interesting effect that makes the other end of the bench look scuffed up.


The following two photos are of the same thing but just with a different focal point.
Focus on the board in the foreground.

Focus on the post in the background.

In all I took almost 300 shots and came up with only about 60 worth keeping for further consideration. I love digital cameras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment