Saturday, March 17, 2012

The journey begins



I have been interested in photography ever since I got my first camera when I was probably around 8 years old. As the years went by I always promised myself that I would take a course or read a book about the subject.

As the years passed I would sometimes get a good shot but most of the time I just got mediocre stuff. I love having a digital camera because you can instantly delete your most horrific creations. Yes, I've had many "blah" shots in my day.

So almost 30 years after getting that first camera I am taking this dream off the back burner and jumping in. You are joining me at the very beginning of this adventure.

The shots in this post were taken this afternoon on my iPhone 4 in overcast conditions. Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Colleen! I too love photography and have said for years I wanted to take a course. Still hasn't happened, someday though. ; )
    I can't wait to see more of your photos. These are gorgeous.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheri. I decided that I just didn't have time for a real course and didn't really want to invest in an expensive camera either. Then I came across a book at the library about the iPhone as a serious photographic tool and now I'm hooked. I'm learning about some features I didn't even know I had on there. He he.

    ReplyDelete